Home Inspections St. Paul | HVAC Inspector (651) 368-8209
Performed by a certified inspector, HVAC inspections will tell you how your home’s heating and cooling systems are functioning, and if any repairs are warranted, as well as replacement. Simple HVAC inspections may be performed with your annual preventative maintenance service visit or if you are buying or selling your home. It’s a great value for homeowners to have their systems assessed each year, to ensure proper functioning and efficiency. Inspections can provide a ‘heads up’ which alerts the owner of needed repairs, before operating the system does additional damage.
An HVAC inspection is a thorough visual inspection of your home’s heating and cooling equipment, as well as any whole-home indoor air quality systems. The inspector will look at these following components during a HVAC inspection:
- Check air filter
- Inspect blower components
- Test for correct airflow through units and home
- Inspect electrical connections
- Inspect quality of installation
- Inspect areas where equipment is located
- Inspect equipment condition
- Evaluate system starting capabilities
- Evaluate temperature differentiation
- Examine condensate drains and drip pan
- Examine venting and clearances
Upon completion of your HVAC inspection, the inspector will provide you with a completed report of all elements examined and their findings. They may also include recommendations as to performance and efficiency-improving repairs which will help your systems improve function. Give us a call today to schedule your HVAC inspection!
Home Inspections St. Paul | Home Inspector (651) 368-8209